Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teeny Tiny Legwarmers

this is a legwarmer pattern i made for the birthday girl's doll.

size:
16 inch friendship (waldorf style) doll

finished measurements:
2.75 inches wide  x 4 inches long

materials:
small amount of worsted weight yarn: 40-50 yards (i used lion brand wool-ease)
size 2 (2.75mm) double pointed knitting needles

Cast On 30 stitches and divide evenly between three needles. Join for working in the round.

work in ribbing pattern (knit 3, purl 3) for 4 rows.

then, work in stockinette stitch for 2.5 inches.

continue with ribbing pattern (knit 3, purl 3) for last 4 rounds so that the legwarmer measures about 4 inches total.

Bind Off and weave in ends.





3 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

You are so amazingly talented. I love to see pictures of the new projects. The 'pillow nest' was so cute, and brought back many memories of when my 'littles' were still home.
Those were the Best Days of my Life.

Debbie said...

Hi, found your blog from Ravelry. Love this baby balnket. I was also looking at your blog and love the tote bags, I tried to find th link but could not. I also tried to e-mail you and it came back to me. Can you tell me how to make them? They would make a great gift. Thanks Debbie yarnfreak@optimum.net

Isa said...

Oh my, I think this may be the cutest thing I've seen in a while. So darling! I wish I could knit better.

Thanks for your very lovely comment on my blog today; made a big smile appear on my lips.

greetings from Finland,
Isa :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails